This page contains links to our dedicated Mixcloud page where you can find informal audio interviews on a wide variety of topics with members of our island communities.
- First up is an interview with musician Willie Campbell where he speaks about his musical career, life on the islands and his involvement with the Between Islands music project.
2. Jane Hepburn Macmillan speaks of her work with the Harris Tweed Authority and involvement in the Between Islands music project.
3. Caroline Maclennan, Director of the Hebridean Celtic Festival discusses past, current and future programming.
4. Alison Miller (Orkney) Roseanne Watt (Shetland) Kevin MacNeil and Calum Fraser (Hebrides) read poetry and have an informal discussion on the subject of our islands languages.
5. A specially commissioned article for the Between Islands project, read by its author Professor Frank Rennie. Professor Rennie is also the author of The Changing Outer Hebrides, recent winner of The Highland Book Prize and a contributor to both the Between Islands publication and youtube short films series.